Monday, July 7, 2014

Dialogue for PEC Examination



Read the following situation. Make a request dialogue and response. Use would or could
You want your mother to teach you how to make a cup of tea.
Myself    :Hello, Mother, could you show me how to make a cup of tea?
Rumi      :Oh, with pleasure.
Myself    :Very nice. Then let’s go to our kitchen room.
Mother   :It’s a good idea. Would you want to learn it now?
Myself    :Yes, It’s my free time. Are you not free now?
Mother   :O.K. First you have to boil water. Then mix some tea leaves with the boiling      
                water. Finally mix some milk and sugar with it. Thus tea is ready to drink.
Myself: Thanks a lot mother.
===========================================================
Read the following situation. Make a request dialogue and response. Use would or could

You want to borrow your friend’s bicycle.
Myself      : Hello ,Samim, Would you lend me your bicycle?
My friend :Sure. Where will you go.
Myself      :I am going to Mirpur. But I don’t go on foot. Could give me your bicycle?
My friend: Sorry. My brother took it to his school. Would you wait for about an hour?
Myself      :Sure. Why not? But are you sure he will come within an hour?
My friend: He always comes at 1:00 p.m.
Myself      : Thanks.
My friend: Could you learn it within two hours?
Myself       :Yes, I can.
My friend :Then you can take it.
Myself      : Thank you.
My friend: Welcome.
===========================================================
Read the following situation. Make a request dialogue and response. Use would or could

You want you mother to buy you a bicycle.
My self      : Mother, you know most of my friends have bicycles. But I don’t have any would
                    you allow me a bicycle?
Mother      :I will give you a bicycle. But you should study well. You should attend class in  
                    time.
My self      :All right. I will maintain everything. Would you buy me a brand new one?
Mother      :Yes, tomorrow you are going to have a brand new bicycle.
Myself        :Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Composition on Female Education in Bangladesh for Examination

  Female Education in Bangladesh Education is a light to which everybody has the equal right. Education is the backbone of a nation. The ...